Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Macro or Multi Row Formula

meitata
7 - Meteor

I need some help for my calcu

I thought I can use Macro for input from and make output to All sheet. But I don't have idea how to do it one by one (per row). And is that true that I can do the calcu sheet with multi row formula?

11 REPLIES 11
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@meitata 
You are trying to create multiple sheets that is in same fashion of your "Calc" sheet?

meitata
7 - Meteor

I usually calculated it with excel's macro with that 2 sheets only.... I'll try to fill A B C D columns with calculation from Calcu sheet

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@meitata, give this a try if it works for you.

grazitti_sapna_0-1658471964883.png

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
meitata
7 - Meteor

Thanks! @grazitti_sapna 

is it work for others row? 

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@meitata, can you provide a calc sheet containing values for A, B, C, and D related to other rows as well so that I can test it?

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@meitata, I have replicated your calc for row no 2 and 3 and updated the workflow. Try this!

grazitti_sapna_0-1658473915796.png

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
meitata
7 - Meteor

Is it possible if I calculate column A B C D with the data on row 2 and 3 in sheet All? @grazitti_sapna 

meitata
7 - Meteor

This all values of sheet A B C D @grazitti_sapna 

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@meitata, I thought you are picking the values of A, B, C, and D from the Calc sheet. so that is why I asked to you enter the values of A , B, C, and D as per the format that you are currently using in the Calc sheet. Could you please try my workflow on your original dataset and let us know if it works for you?

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
Labels