Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Macro and Data Cleansing problems when I open the workflow

mihaicom20
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone,

I am facing a problem sometimes with my workflows and all the time I need to rebuilt  some parts of it.

When I am opening the workflows the Macros and Data Cleansing are no accessible anymore and I get the bellow error messages. Mention that everything from the workflow is on my local folders.

Could you please let me know what do I need to do in order not to have this problem all the time or how do I need to save the workflow for not working again and again on rebuilding the Macros and Data Cleansing.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

It appears that the original workflow with the original macros was saved to the Gallery (I can tell because assets that get saved to the Gallery are "externals").  There's usually an "externals" folder with those assets that gets downloaded as well.  Where did the workflow come from, and where did you save it to?

mihaicom20
8 - Asteroid

Sorry for my late reply. 

Now I saw that the workflow it has some external links. The flow was downloaded as a pack from the Server and saved on a my local laptop. 

Thank you for help! Now it is clear why I had this problems all the time.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Glad to hear it!

Labels