Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Look for the new oppurinity in alteryx world

Labhesh
7 - Meteor

I am Labhesh Gupta having experince of more than 5 years in data analytics using alteryx. Currently working with BIg4. I have also worked on power Bi, intermmediate excel, Basic SQL.

I have also worked with audit, healthcare etc clients to create ETL workflows, analytical apps and also to debug application/workflows.

I am looking for the new oppurinity to enhance my career in analytical world.

Please find attched CV to this post and let me know if i can be part of your organization.

5 REPLIES 5
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thanks for sharing, @Labhesh.

I just wanted to remind you that we have a Jobs Board under our SparkED Program page and would recommend submitting your resume for more visibility. Visit https://community.alteryx.com/t5/SparkED-Job-Board/tkb-p/SparkED_Jobs to post your job-seeking profile. 😉

Good luck! 

Flávia Brancato
Labhesh
7 - Meteor

Hi @FláviaB 

I didn't know this.Thanks for letting me know. 👍🙂

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Labhesh, you are welcome! 😊

Flávia Brancato
Amy_smart
11 - Bolide

This is another place that has Alteryx jobs. You just need to put 'Alteryx' into the search box: DVS Jobs | A job board for data visualization (datavisualizationsociety.org)

Labhesh
7 - Meteor

@Amy_smart Thank you for this. :)

i tried it but last opening was more than a year ago related to alteryx.. I guess not much oppurinity avaible here..

Labels