Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
解決済み

Line Charts in Alteryx

Learner09
アステロイド

Hello All,

I am trying to create a line chart in Alteryx workflow. I created the workflow and it provide the desired result that I need. Now, I want to add line charts, could anyone assist how to create a chart? I have attached the sample data for your reference.

2件の返信2
DavidSkaife
パルサー

Hi @Learner09 

You'll want to use the Interactive Chart tool, found under the Reporting section of the tool palette. The tool provides a good set of examples to help you build a report(s), but be mindful these are for outputting from your workflow into Excel etc

There is a lot of guidance/training on Reporting in general here - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons/label-name/Reporting%...

I've pulled together a quick example of the tool in action, based on your Sales data - note i've done no moving around etc so the Quarters are not in a logical order.

DavidSkaife_0-1675095819648.png

binuacs
アルクトゥルス

@Learner09 One way of doing this

binuacs_0-1675102501782.png

ラベル