Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Issues Downloading Tools from Marketplace

tsui_megan
5 - Atom

Hello! 

I currently use Alteryx version 2023.1. Since upgrading to this newer version, I've had issues downloading ANYTHING from Alteryx Marketplace. 

When I try to download any tools, this error pops up: "COULDN'T DOWNLOAD - NETWORK ISSUE". 

I've tried the following: 

- Restarting computer

- Clearing cache and using both IE/Google Chrome 

- I have zero problems downloading files from other websites 

Please advise. Thank you in advance! 

4 REPLIES 4
OllieClarke
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@tsui_megan 
That's very strange. The version of Alteryx you have installed should have absolutely 0 bearing on your ability to download files from a website. Have you tried downloading on another wifi/hotspot connection?

tsui_megan
5 - Atom

Hello @OllieClarke, thanks for your response! 😊 Yes, I've tried to download using different WiFi connections. Still the same issue. 

tsui_megan
5 - Atom

The issue has been resolved. 

I was able to download tools without any issues only when I DISCONNECT from my VPN. 😊

lautifal
5 - Atom

I am having this issue and it doesn't seem to matter if I am on VPN or not, different hotspot, different browser, etc. I keep getting network error and am getting a bit frustrated. It shouldn't be difficult to download a small tool... 

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels