Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Is the details (comment) field stored somewhere when you save a workflow to gallery?

SBK
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I created a single new sample workflow and saved it to the gallery with a comment in the save window's "Details" field as attached. Then I ran a query on the appInfos collection using the MongoDB input tool and searched every field for the "Details" value, but could not see it anywhere. 

In the past, I was able to locate the comment in the Revision#.Applications.Metainfo.Description, but all the description fields in this case are blank. 

I can see the comment in the gallery in the published tab, so I know it's stored somewhere, but it's not where I expected it to be. Any thoughts on where I can consistently find it please? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Aryasuta_Panda
7 - Meteor

Hi,

Can you please search the workflow name and details in your Gallery from your account?

Thanks

SBK
7 - Meteor

Yes, it's in my workspace. Screenshot attached showing the comment I'm looking for in the backend. 

Thanks.

Labels