Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Invalid length for a Base-64 char array or string error

Alphonso74
5 - Atom

Hi all, I've recently been receiving this unexplainable error when opening my yxmd alteryx workflow.

I had no issues with my workflow a few days ago, then I come back into it the other day and I get this error and after clicking ok my workflow is completely blank. After this happened the first time, I luckily had a copy of my workflow prior to some changes I've made recently and updated that one to include the updates I recently made to the workflow receiving this error. I then experienced the same thing a day later where I opened the workflow and receive this error again with my workflow entirely blank.

I can't remember what designer version I was using previously, but I updated it to the most recent version (2024.1.1.71) and I I'm still receiving this error.

I know the workflow isn't completely gone because when I open the workflow with notepad there is a significant amount of data there.

Is there a way that I can update or edit this file to get rid of this error?

Alteryx notepad workflow.PNG

Alteryx Error.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
apathetichell
19 - Altair

open a support ticket - this sounds like a glitch with 2024.1...

Alphonso74
5 - Atom

This occurred initially prior to upgrading to the latest designer version. 

Labels