Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Input sheets to Output file

VMR
7 - Meteor

Hi -

I have an input file with Sheet "A". I have to add a Sheet "A" to an already output file in a new sheet. How can I do? any help is appreciated.

ex: Below: Compiled BO input have sheet "A", I have to put that in France CSV output file with a new sheet created as sheet "A". 

VMR_0-1597337060587.png

11 REPLIES 11
vizAlter
12 - Quasar

Hi @VMR 

I checked your Excel file, and found the column names are different in all three worksheets.

Suggestion:

1st, Please try to Rename and keep the standard Data Types of each column, in each worksheet. You can use "Select" tool for this task. (Example: "Name", "First Name" and "Customer" could be written as "Customer Name" in all three worksheet? or whatever you think)

2nd, Did you try to manually configure the fields position in the "Union" tool? See the attached screenshot:

vizAlter_0-1597950821744.png

Or... you may arrange the columns by Position in Union tool if that's the only requirement. see the screenshot below and attached Workflow:

vizAlter_0-1597951820569.png

VMR
7 - Meteor

Hi,

Yes, I tried manually configure by field in union tool, but I could see other some distortion. Unfortunately, I have the data with different headers/names which I cannot make similar. 😞

Labels