Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Incorporate Multiple Files to Recreate VLookups

jmmart08
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I have to incorporate 1 last input into my attached Workflow. It is the Query on Deposit Inventory excel sheet.  There is only 1 item of data on here but in the future there could be several items (not a set amount) that I need to add to my join and union.  I need to add 3 columns to the end of my output from this file (Amount already on deposit, reason for deposit, and available units).  The amount already on deposit and reason for deposit columns are once again using a Vlookup in the excel sheets.  It is looking for the Unique ID column on my original Example excel sheet and then referencing a vlookup on the file I have now attached and looking at columns to return.  I'm not sure where to incorporate this into the join or union.  If anyone could assist me I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
jmmart08
8 - Asteroid

Hi All

Apologies, here is my updated workflow that I'm trying to incorporate 1 last file and recreate a Vlookup.

Labels