Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

I'm not sure if the result concerning logged-in users lists is 100% accurate or not.

EN6924
10 - Fireball

Hi,

I created a workflow that will list the information about the most recent logged-in user.

EN6924_2-1672651380550.png

EN6924_3-1672651641256.png

Q. How can I be certain that the output is entirely accurate? (100%)

Two people who are not part of our team but who work for the same company. Their names and email addresses shown in the result when I run the workflow, which raises a tiny doubt in my mind.

Need guidance..

1 REPLY 1
BorjaR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

Not sure I fully understand the issue here, since your workflow looks good to me. The only final step would be to just take the 1st row of your already sorted table to have that "most recent logged in" user you are looking for.

Regarding the potential issue with the names and companies, it is very unlikely that both users would log in at the same moment in time (same timestamp), and if that happens, add just in case another sorting criteria to the Sort block, like the name or any other more complicated metric.

Hope it helps!

Labels