Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

I am unable to generate data from the website

duttaabhishek7
7 - Meteor

Hi ,

I have a website I have a website:  https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2023/

However I am unable to generate the data from the website. I wanted to generate the table at the left hand screen as an output. Please help 

5 REPLIES 5
Deano478
12 - Quasar

@duttaabhishek7 you could do this much quicker with an RPA tool like Power Automate or AA360

duttaabhishek7
7 - Meteor

Actually I only have access to Alteryx Tool... I have tried to create a draft workflow... but i think some mistake are there which is not giving me the desired result

duttaabhishek7
7 - Meteor

I Have tried with alteryx... not able to get the result

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

In addition to each country name, I'm guessing you'll also want to capture the Score or the Rank?  Have you found anything in the downloaded data that indicates the score or rank?

Example: Denmark appears twice in the download data, but I don't see any data to indicate that it is rank #1.

After the Download tool, add a Browse tool.  Manually copy all of the records and paste into a tool like Notepad++ to review the entire downloaded data.

Depending on how a webpage is generated, sometimes it's not possible to use only Alteryx to get the data you want.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 064142.png

Chris

duttaabhishek7
7 - Meteor

Hi,

Yes I need the CPI scores and Rank. But I am not getting any data with the workflow that I am using... can you please help me fix the workflow....

Labels