Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to show an image Alteryx app form and how to change the Font of text in Alteryx app

SaleemAhmad
7 - Meteor

How to show an image Alteryx app form and how to change the Font of text in Alteryx app Form.

5 REPLIES 5
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I’m not sure about the font, but you can insert an image into the app interface by going to View > Interface Designer > Properties!

SaleemAhmad
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the reply.

Actually, i a need shows an image in center of  app form means using any app control.

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Is this something you want your end user to be able to select and use for the output of the app? And same with the font - are you trying to instruct an end user to select the font if their choice to affect the output of the app?

SaleemAhmad
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the reply.

I have a Alteryx Analytics app form with many control like File Browser, drop down list, date, check box and now in top or middle i need to show an image in form , please let me know how can do it.

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Having an image in the middle of an Alteryx App is not possible from my knowledge - you could have a link to an image by using the Interface Designer Layout section. The closest option is inserting an image into the app interface by going to View > Interface Designer > Properties!

Labels