Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to run Investone OLE with help of Alteryx

Swarapandya
5 - Atom
Hello Everyone, I have an on going project where we are running multiple InvestOne Spectra OLE to fetch information from WINS. Is there a way where alteryx can help me easy the job?
2 REPLIES 2
KGT
11 - Bolide

You can set up each of the connections and then automate the process using Alteryx, but if you are re-designing the process in Alteryx, then don't make decisions on OLE connections without looking into the API. I don't know anything about that particular API and I'm not sure what it is that you want to make easier...

Here is how to deal with an API in Alteryx: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Engine-Works/REST-API-In-5-Minutes-No-Coding/ba-p/8137

julioherrera
6 - Meteoroid

To run InvestOne OLE with the help of Alteryx, you can utilize the Run Command tool within an Alteryx workflow. This tool allows you to execute InvestOne OLE's command line operations directly from Alteryx. Configure the Run Command tool with the path to the InvestOne OLE executable, specify the necessary command line arguments, and set the working directory if needed. This integration enables you to automate InvestOne OLE processes and seamlessly incorporate their output into your Alteryx data workflows for further analysis and processing.

Labels