Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLUCIONADO

How to Enable AMP Engine

PassION_es
Cometa

Hello Alteryx!

Requesting your assistance how can I enable AMP Enginer on this Controller.  I am unable to save the workflow in the gallery. It is always set to original (QUEUED status):

PassION_es_0-1665125082051.png

Thank you in Advance:)

4 RESPOSTAS 4
messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@PassION_es,

You have to activate it throw Alteryx server settings :

messi007_0-1665126381967.png

Hope this helps!

Regards

PassION_es
Cometa

Hi @messi007, Thank you for answering my question.  However, I can't find the location of Alteryx server settings.  So what I did is to transfer the workflows to the existing one not in used the gallery and delete the old workflow name to where the warning error occurred.  

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@PassION_es,

another solution is to disable the option from the designer :

messi007_0-1665138926939.png

Regards,

Eli_B
Bola de fogo

Danger Will Rogers! You might want to triple check your results from anything AMP. Long story short, AMP messes up the most simplest of tasks & gives wrong results. I'm on 2022.3 & it still can't tally columns from the Running Total tool. In my company Slack channel, I'd say at least 80% of issues are resolved by having the users turn off AMP. I'm not sure why Alteryx defaults to the engine, the first thing I always do in go to user settings & turn it off. 

Rótulos