Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How can i download myAlteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: General Knowledge Exam Result

PSiri
5 - Atom

How can I download Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: General Knowledge Exam Results pdf certificate

4 REPLIES 4
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

There is no corresponding certificate that comes with certification - just your badges on the Community/Credly!

The email saying you passed is the best alternate solution.

Edit: Credly does provide a certificate if you dig into it - under the "Share" button.

Raj
15 - Aurora

@PSiri you will be required to create an account on Credly

Once the examination is cleared, you will be able to download the certificate after 24 hours.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

PSiri
5 - Atom

Yes I did that thank you for your information..

But, I need to submit the exam results pdf to eduskills foundation certificate verification but my badge certificate is getting rejected, I don't know what to submit other than this..

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

That will be an issue to ask "eduskills" about - If they want the exam results, perhaps they want the email with the passing percentage.

Labels