Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How can I post if I get a Post Flooding Error on try again?

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

I tried to post a question.  My first attempt generated a "correct highlighted errors and try again."  But, it won't let me try again.  It throws a "Post Flooding Error".   This is at least my 8th attempt to post even this simple questions.  Seriously?

5 REPLIES 5
Pradeep66
8 - Asteroid

I am getting same error

gyang3
Alteryx
Alteryx

@hellyars what was the "correct highlighted error..." referring to? I've seen a lot of people receive that error because they never selected a label for their message and just kept clicking post. Not sure if this may pertain to your situation. But otherwise, I'd suggest waiting a few minutes or signing out and back in to refresh the pages.

gyang3_0-1669083325118.png

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

@gyang3  It was so long ago I can't remember. But, your explanation sounds like a plausible scenario. 

Bill_Richardson
7 - Meteor

I'm trying to post, and I do select a label, but then it comes back and says the label is not valid, and then the "post flooding" thing starts happening when I try to resubmit.  It seems like no possible label is valid, even if it comes up when I type it.

jportello
7 - Meteor

This was my problem! Thank you so much :)

Labels