Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How can I give text message inside the tab of a .xlsx sheet

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

Hello great people:

How can I give a message in the tab if the balance of the records is offset, and if there are no records or at least 1 record in a tab, then the message would be "records are offset" in the following workflow?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
FrederikE
13 - Pulsar

goHey @Kinetic_analytics,

I would do something like this: 

FrederikE_0-1678972275538.png

This sums up all balances and then checks if they are 0. If they are, the Tab is written with your Text, if your Balance is different it is now "Sheet 1" - but this can ofc. be changed aswell. 

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

@FrederikE  Thanks for your idea. But, I want to see the message on theme wise tab. For instance I have 20 different themes where the balance is 0 i want to see the message that tab. In any themes  Not in a single sheet 1 tab. Hope it is bit clear.

Robin_McIntosh
11 - Bolide

@Kinetic_analytics - Can you give a visual of what you are wanting?  Are you wanting to change the tab name from say "369" to "369 - Records Offset"?

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

Hello @Robin_McIntosh 

I have attached a SS for your information. 

Kinetic_analytics_0-1678974670049.png

Thanks

FrederikE
13 - Pulsar

Hey @Kinetic_analytics,

This works: 

I use the "Action" Column as the grouping field for the individual tabs - this is prob. not what you want, but you can ofc exchange it to the correct one. 

FrederikE_1-1678986526302.png

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

@FrederikE Thank you for your time and advice. 

Labels