Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Generate count of clients by number of times repeated...

MaryCann
8 - Asteroid

Okay, I know this is easy.  And, if I wasn't struggling through COVID brain right now (yes, work at home, but brain still jacked from this crud!), I might be able to process.  SCENARIO:  A list of 303 clients Assessments have been completed, on 301 clients - yup, 2 clients have had more than 1 Assessment.  So, I want the final graph to show 301 First Assessments and 2 Second Assessments.  I'm guessing I use Summarize, count, then rename, maybe add a row, a formula or two - but, my brain isn't putting it together!

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @MaryCann 

Sorry to hear that and hope you feel better soon.

The solution may differ depending on how your data looks like but attached is a WF that could help. Cheers!

This is based on dummy data of 3 clients taking the assessment once and 2 taking it twice.

christine_assaad_0-1658935243624.png

KSowers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Take a look at this workflow and let me know if this is what you were looking for!

MaryCann
8 - Asteroid

Ooh!!!  I like the use of the Unique tool - that gives me a great idea...  Hold on...

MaryCann
8 - Asteroid

@KSowers  - I took your idea, and ran with it.  Here is my solution:

MaryCann_0-1658948075426.png

Worked great!

KSowers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Awesome!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels