Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

[GRAPH BUG] Numbers are not shown in correct order

rively90
8 - Asteroid

Hello! 

I found an error regarding the graph. My graph shows the positive numbers are on the bottom while the negative numbers are on the top. Is it normal? or is it a bug? If It's normal, I'm wondering if anyone knows where to fix it. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@rively90 
Not sure it is bug. but the interactive chart is not that advanced from my feeling.
We may need to do a sort first.

0324-rively90-01.PNG

rively90
8 - Asteroid

Hi sorry, I can't open the file. It says I'm using the earlier version. Would you mind just taking pictures what did you do for the filter? thank you.

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@rively90 

My observation so far is tha the interactive chart will just follow the order from top to down.

Therefore a sort will be needed.

0324-rively90-03.PNG

rively90
8 - Asteroid

Oh never mind. It worked now. Thank you! I had to delete the chart and make it again. Anyway, do you have any solution for this? https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/INTERACTICE-CHART-QUESTIONS-Combining-...

Labels