Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Fuzzy matching within Crew list runner

Sabine_van
6 - Meteoroid

Dear community,

I have made a workflow that uses the fuzzy matching tool within a crew list runner. The workflow runs, but gives no output for the fuzzy matching tool when using the list runner. I have put message tools around the fuzzy matching tool and I can clearly see from the log files that the first message tool gets processed, but the second (directly after the fuzzy matching tool) does not. Therefore, I am pretty confident that within the crew list runner the fuzzy matching tool does not run. No errors or warnings are given, it just seems to stop as soon as the fuzzy matching tool is in the workflow. Running the workflow outside of the crew list runner gives no problems. 

In the future I would like to schedule the workflow. So I am wondering whether this is a known flaw? Could there be something in my settings of the fuzzy matching tool that could trigger this? What might be an appropriate work around? 

0 REPLIES 0
Labels