Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Formula for if within date range of a specific date

hgrego
5 - Atom

Hi

I am new to Alteryx and I'm trying to figure out if there is a formula I can use to check if a date falls within a range of dates.

so if the dates in Date, Date 2, Date 3... are within the two week range from the date in "Date of action" then "No issue" 

hgrego_0-1661906277211.png

Appreciate any help!

4 REPLIES 4
KSowers
Alteryx
Alteryx

There is a formula you can use in the Formula tool that does a DateTimeDifference Calculation for you and you can specify "days" as your unit. I attached an example of it in the workflow. If this works, please mark as solution. If not, let me know what else you need! Happy to help

hgrego
5 - Atom

Hi

I have multiple date columns (more than 20) and I don't think creating new columns to compute the range for each column would work best. So i'm looking perhaps there is a way to check all the columns in one formula.

KSowers
Alteryx
Alteryx

How about something like this?

flying008
14 - Magnetar

Hi, @hgrego 

录制_2022_08_31_09_50_45_0.gif

If this like you want , please mark as solution, then it can help more people.

Labels