Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Formating the Total Line

ll98
9 - Comet

Hi Alteryx

I'm able to create the following output via Alteryx -- however , I need to know how can I format the Total Row --  similar to what can be done via excel.  I check the Table but I'm not able to see anything related to that.  Are you able to assist.  

4 REPLIES 4
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@ll98 I think this previous Community article will help you here, by having a formula in the Table tool:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Can-I-add-double-bottom-border-in-the-...

JoaoLeiteV
10 - Fireball

Hello @ll98,

I've downloaded your file and reimported it in Alteryx. I used the Table tool and changed some settings for the "Default Table Settings" and created a "Row Rule". I couldn't find a way to do a double-line stroke, so I made the bottom border bigger.

JoaoLeiteV_0-1626376842473.png

Would this work for you?

ll98
9 - Comet

@JoaoLeiteV    Thanks -- It works --  I added additional funds and I would like to break them up in same file per tab .  FundA , Fundb , Fund C -- How can I do that within the render tool...   when I created the output in excel this is how I do it -- How can I replicate with the table .  Thanks 

ll98_0-1626390194959.png

JoaoLeiteV
10 - Fireball

Hey there @ll98,

The answer to that can be found here. You'll have to use a column to identify each individual tab and a Layout Tool to break them down.

Let me know if it worked or if you have any questions!

Labels