Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Flow on summing the amount to one account and removing NULL

Amit_Fernandes
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

Need assistance on summing up investment to only one account and removing NULL on countries where is no investments. Details below.

Country has cash at bank and investments. While the investments is for one account the amount gets reflected for all accounts. Eg: Investment in Ireland is only on 32452 account but the Investment amount gets reflected for all accounts in Ireland. Similarly for London.

How to create a flow to get Investment of 280000000 for only one account 32452 and for London 125000000 only on account 87051 without any changes on E reference and Cash at bank or without any changes on other fields.

Also, how to replace Null to 0 on countries which do not have any investments. Eg: Swiz.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hi @Amit_Fernandes 

If you want to just replace null to 0, and extract data by some conditions, it would not be difficult like this...but I suppose you might want something more than this.

lease check the attached WF first, then let me know how I can help you further.

image.png

kamal03
9 - Comet

Hi @Amit_Fernandes 

Based on my understanding I have created a workflow for you, Please let me know if met your requirements or not, please reply to me if you want something else.

Amit.png

Amit_Fernandes
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

"IN" formula did not work but i was able to run the flow using various filters. Formula to remove NULL was helpful. Thanks.

I would need assistance on CSV file, I would need only the last closing balance, ie: CLOSING BALANCE IS RS. 1,500,000,000.00 in MANAGEMENT SOL csv file, i was able to clear all blank spaces and i get all the closing balance (details are mentioned in Corrected flow document. Please suggest how to create a unique reference to pick the last closing balance from the sheet. 

Regards

Amit

Labels