Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
解決済み

Fixing Excel Column width

spoddar072
アトム

Hi,

I have used output tool to output excel format data which is not giving proper format.

I also used table and then render tool .In table tool i have tried different table column settings but nothing is works to get a proper excel format to fix the width.

When there is only 3-4 columns ,it's taking the same page space and width. But during more than that or while using more than 8-9 column it's not using more width and creating problems by taking very less width for every column.

Is there any way to fix the column width issue or any solution to increase the total page width or modify the columns width.

As the table setting width property is not working.

Thanks.

2件の返信2
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

When you use the table tool there are obviously some width settings available, fixed and automatic, which it seems like you are aware of.

There are also width settings, or more specifically, page size settings, available in the render tool, which you haven’t described above so you may have missed these.

What may be happening is the page size parameter is restricting the width of the table produced. Perhaps take a look at this setting and see if it helps?

Ben

JokeFun
アステロイド

It seems paper size setting is over-writing table column width setting. I would say it's a bug. So in one sheet, I am having only two columns, but so wide. And in another sheet with 10 columns, it's fitting to the paper size and proper column width. the table and render tool do not allow for dynamic column width for different sheets.

ラベル