Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

File is not getting updated in the gallery

swapsingh2712
8 - Asteroid

Hello

I've created a simple workflow where the data is getting moved from SharePoint list to excel file.

and the output file is getting updated every time  when I run this workflow in the shared drive location.

Now I need to move this workflow to the alteryx gallery and schedule it so it can updated monthly/weekly.

But somehow when I'm running the workflow in the gallery, it's asking the user to download it instead of updating it in the shared drive.

Could you please advise on how to change it so that it just updates the file while running in a server.

Screenshot attached.

1 REPLY 1
DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @swapsingh2712 

when you're uploading the workflow to the gallery, what settings have you ticked/unticked in 'Manage Workflow Assets'

DavidSkaife_0-1648828251925.png

Your (Output) parts will need to be unticked, and also the filepath needs to be in UNC format, and not a local reference

Labels