Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error when installing free trial- "the setup file may be corrupt"

UniCraig
5 - Atom

Hi there,

After downloading the free trial exe and running the downloader, I get the following error when it's finished downloading.

I've tried redownloading about six times, restarting my PC, running as administrator.

Any ideas? I'm on Windows 10, version 1903, 64 bit.

error message.png

12 REPLIES 12
rajivmaster84
5 - Atom

Hello,

I have tried installing the software through the official website page. However, upon filling out the complete form, it is showing an error. Attaching the screenshot herewith for your reference. Kindly check and solve the problem as soon as possible.

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @rajivmaster84 - Are you still having issues with your installation?

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
Chibili
5 - Atom

I am experience the same issue only my download is very slow and keeps cutting after 5%. My network is okay with pings less than 300ms and able to watch YouTube and the sort. I've tried to download it using the download manager several times, spent over 4GB of data in trying to work this out. Kindly share a direct download link?

Thanks in advance.

Labels