Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error installation package

VitoriaFo
5 - Atom

Hi! I'm trying to install the Alteryx Non Admin, but the installation package is not complete. The archive "Alteryx_x64_en-US.msi" is missing. Has anyone come across this situation? If so, could you please help me? 

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@VitoriaFo 
From the error message, maybe you are installing the alteryx from a remote netdrive?
Try to copy the installer to your local drive then try again.

VitoriaFo
5 - Atom

Hi! I'm running in my own folder (local disk). I need to install an older version, 1.1.17, but it doesn't work. The problem is that the folder to install is missing... when I download the program, it does not go with the installation folder.

Sabrina_Rongen
5 - Atom

Same Issue. Has it already been resolved for you?

apathetichell
19 - Altair

Start over - what are you trying to install and form where. I see Alteryx as an .exe  on my Download portal. Are you donwloading it from the Download portal and then seeing that screen? My hunch is no. You are trying to install an msi file. What is it? Is it something your company provides? You should talk to them. If you are launching from the .exe - where are you downloading it to? Is it local? can you store it in your download directory?

Labels