Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error downloading

NeilMcK
6 - Meteoroid

Good Morning all,

I am having receiving the following error message which I am at a loss to correct and was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue?

"Download (1) Error Opening file: \\ServerName\DATASETS\Navision\Business Focused\Sandbox\Workflows\Operations\Neil's Folder\: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. (123)"

The file path is valid and the files I am trying to collect via the download tool are all present and correct however the download tool is presenting this error and I can't figure out why. Any help you can offer would be warmly received.

Thank you kindly,

Kr,

Neil

3 REPLIES 3
Luke_C
17 - Castor

@NeilMcK what kind of files are these? Whats the use case for the download tool? Does it work in an input tool?

NeilMcK
6 - Meteoroid

They are just a set of four .csv files Luke. No the workflow just errors claiming the path is invalid but if I copy the path in the error message and put it into windows explorer the path works fine. So I am unsure as to why I am getting this error.

Thank you kindly,

Neil

Luke_C
17 - Castor

Can you share a screenshot of the input toop configuration? 

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels