Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error conecction PostgreSQL

sophievanluin
7 - Meteor

Hi,

In a workflow I've creasted I've used a PostgreSQL connection. On my previous laptop it worked, howver on my new laptop it gives the following erorr:

Error: Input Data (132): Error SQLDriverConnect: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126: The specified module could not be found. (PostgreSQL Unicode, C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers\psqlODBC\0906\bin\psqlodbc35w.dll).

When testing the connection in the ODBC 32-bit, it shows a s successfull result. Also, when retrieving the data in Excel, I can load the tables. But still in Alteryx I get the error message above.

Does anyone know what I need to do?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
apathetichell
18 - Pollux

first off - do you have the 64 bit driver? Second can you double check your connection in advanced options/manage in-db in Alteryx? Sounds like the 32 bit driver may be installed (not sure about the 64) but you many not have set it up in Alteryx. or it may be pointing to the 32 when it should be pointing to the 64 bit. Can you share any of your config options in manage in-db and confirm the 64 bit driver is configured as well?

Labels