Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error Message => "The Designer x64 reported: SetParameters had an error: ParseError:..."

pedronijr
5 - Atom

Capturar 2.jpgHi, 

In any workflow, I receive the same error message. I have no idea how to fix it. Attached a print of the message. Does anyone had this message before?

6 REPLIES 6
vizAlter
12 - Quasar

Hi @pedronijr — Can you please attached your sample file(s) along with Alteryx workflow?

pedronijr
5 - Atom

Hi ! 

I was just using a workflow presented on ADAPT program :

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Videos/Getting-Started-with-the-Alteryx-Designer/td-p/351678

workflow attached.

thks

vizAlter
12 - Quasar

@pedronijr — I just downloaded your file and run that. I did not get any error, see attached screenshot.

Can you please provide us the full screenshot as below if we could know which tool is creating the issue.

vizAlter_0-1598354103763.png

pedronijr
5 - Atom
I think it was some sort of problem in the computer or something wrong with
the version installed. I have transferred the license to another
computer and run the very same workflow. Similarly to your test, this time
it has run perfectly fine.
Thank you very much!
vizAlter
12 - Quasar

@pedronijr —  Good!

If this post assists in resolving the question, please mark it "Like", or "Solved" if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

Hi,

I don't know if they managed to solve this case, but almost the same thing happens to me.

If you have a way to solve the problem, I would be very grateful if you could share the solution.

I attach the error it gives me.

Labels