Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Enjoying learning about Alteryx

heimbachnils
5 - Atom

Dear Alteryx Community, 

for our 404 class, we were introduced to the amazing Alteryx Designer program. We already did a couple of handy tasks with it and in general, I think Alteryx has a lot of potential for the future job market, especially in Accounting. As an international student, it is exciting to see how different countries use different software with their advantages and disadvantages. What I really like about Alterxy is the extensive possibilities for converting/editing files. 

Kind regards

Nils 

2 REPLIES 2
gautiergodard
13 - Pulsar

Welcome to the community @heimbachnils 

As you learn and explore the tool, the best place to start is going through the onboarding program that Alteryx provides. You can navigate to it via the link below:

Onboarding Resources - Alteryx Community

Once you've completed onboarding, I'd recommend going down the "Get Started" Learning Path found here Getting Started Learning Path - Alteryx Community - its quick and easy and will get you familiar with basic functionality within the tool! 

From there you can start looking at the micro / core certifications and hone your skills by completing weekly challenges are even engaging with community posts like this one!

Best of luck !

AndrewSu
Alteryx
Alteryx

@heimbachnils  , that is great to hear!  I second the resources that @gautiergodard mentioned.

I also suggest checking out the Alteryx Youtube channel as well. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/alteryx

Please mark this post as a solution so that we can clean up the posts/threads in the community. 

Thanks.

Alteryx powers actionable insights with the AI Platform for Enterprise Analytics. With Alteryx, organizations can drive smarter, faster decisions with a secure platform deployable in on-prem, hybrid, and cloud environments. More than 8,000 customers globally rely on Alteryx to automate analytics ...
Labels