Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Different outputs in a Same Tab

Sarath27
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I am having this two ouput, trying to combine them in a same sheet with spaces between them.

I have attached workflows and a expected output. Please kindly assist me on this.

9 REPLIES 9
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Sarath27 One way of doing this with the reporting tool

image.png

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Sarath27 Another option

image.png

Sarath27
8 - Asteroid

@binuacs Thanks much for your solution. It worked well. Could you also please assist me on this well? What if I have more than 4 outputs? Do I need to use two appends and join? Can you please explain just by duplicating those 2 outputs to 4 outputs?

Thanks in Advance,

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Sarath27 Do you mean 4 input files to one Excel sheet in different sets of columns?

Sarath27
8 - Asteroid

@binuacs Exactly. I have 4 different ouputs each has 100+ rows with 15 columns, I want all of them to be in same tab just like we do in excel piivot.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Sarath27 You need a batch macro to do this

image.png

Sarath27
8 - Asteroid

Hi @binuacs 

This solution really worked well.

But please help me with this as well.

The output from this macro should be taken out and the same has to be populated as a sheet in a final output. I don't see an output anchor in that macro. Please kindly help me with that.

I have also attached the snap of that particular part in the workflow, pls help me withat

Sarath27
8 - Asteroid

@binuacs Could you please help me with this ?

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Sarath27 Add a macro output tool inside the macro to get the records from the input file

image.pngimage.png

Labels