Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Designer | Run Correlation Analysis at Store Level

bornita
5 - Atom

I am trying to do a correlation analysis on Net Sales(highlighted in yellow) and Other Columns(highlighted in Green) at Store-Period level - see data sample. There are thousands of stores for which this correlation analysis should run.

I am using the Association Analysis tool, I am running into three blocks.

1. How to run this for each store-period iteratively and and save a summary report of correlated attributes by store to do further analysis?

2. Association Analysis generates this error. What does this mean and how to resolve it. 

Error: Association Analysis (94): Tool #9: Error in seriate.dist(as.dist(dcor)) :

Error: Association Analysis (94): Tool #9: Execution halted

3. The R anchor of Association Analysis generates a report. How to grab that information in tabular format for further analysis?

If there is a better way/alternate tools to perform correlation analysis in Alteryx. Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
aatalai
14 - Magnetar

@bornita check this workflow - used the correlation tool instead of association analysis tool - and had to use a macro to update it per store

Let me know if it helps

mrrichmond
5 - Atom

I need to modify the macro to work with store levels that are strings instead of integers. How can I do that with the same logic as before?

Labels