Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Designer Predictive Tools stopping at 22%

cmiles
7 - Meteor

I am a university professor, and I recently updated my Alteryx Designer to 2022.3.1.395 and the predictive tool to Alteryx Predictive Tools with R 4.1.3.  I also installed the patch Alteryx Patch 2022.3.1.430.

When I run predictive, tools the tools stop executing at 22%.  I have tried both association analysis and histograms, and both stop at 22%. Please see the screen capture below.  I have also posted the workflow with data which will appear at the bottom of this message.

StoppedAt22.JPG

Workflows without predictive tools execute to completion with no issues.

I looked for known issues but found none that addressed this problem.  Did I miss one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have no idea how to resolve this issue.

I am running Windows 10.

Screen capture from Alteryx showing installed Designer version.

version.JPG

Screen capture from control panel listing installed version of Designer and Predictive Tools

VersionControlPanel.JPG

I thought the problem could be the AMP engine, so I turned it off for the workflow and received the errors in the screen capture below.

NoAMP.JPG

The workflow has executed fine in previous semesters.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
TonyaS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thank you for the workflow. I was able to run it on the same version you are using without errors, as well as a Dev build of our next Release version. 

I will ask someone from the Predictive team if they know of anything that might be causing this. 

Tonya Smith
Sr. Technical Product Manager, cloud App Builder
cmiles
7 - Meteor

Thank you!

Labels