Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Dataverse Input tool not bringing in all Columns + manual column selection doesn't work

Gumerdrew
5 - Atom

Hello, hoping someone has experience with the Dataverse add on and can help with a problem I'm running into. As far as I can tell, it is a defect with the tool.

After connecting to my company's Dataverse environment and selecting the table object I want to pull into my workbook, I'm noticing there are columns missing from what passes into the workbook. For instance, the table I'm trying to query has 145 columns but only 97 pull through according to the results panel. I only need around eight columns of the 145, but some of the ones I need are not present in what is coming through. Curiously enough, I can see those column names when I click the drop down and explicitly specify the columns I want to pull in from the table, but when I run the workflow it throws a 400 error.

"Error: Dataverse Input (1): Error code 400: Bad request syntax or unsupported method."

See my snip below for tool configuration. I'm using Dataverse Input tool version 1.2.0

alteryx post 1.png

2 REPLIES 2
BonusCup
10 - Fireball

Were you able to figure this out.  I'm running into the same issue.

Gumerdrew
5 - Atom

Not yet - might need to submit a support ticket for this one.

Labels