Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Data Blending

subin1234
8 - Asteroid

Hi Guys,

My data looks like this

Capture.jpg

Here if the article_number , order_item and order_number is same, I want to have my result in a single row having all the column as above. 

here is how the output should look

Capture.PNG

Please help me to solve the issue

Regards,

Subin

14 REPLIES 14
JohnPo
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @subin1234,

Can you please share a workflow for further assistance?

Best,
John Posada
Cloud Engineer
subin1234
8 - Asteroid

I need the output of the basic table as mentioned above 

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

You can use Summarize tool configured with all the resulting fields with the actions "First" to get the desired result. 

subin1234
8 - Asteroid

Do you have any sample workflow that can solve my issue

ponraj
13 - Pulsar
I can post sample workflow if you could share your sample data in excel format:)
subin1234
8 - Asteroid

Hi ,

My data looks like this

Capture.jpg

In my case as u can see from above picture i am having one order number AFR99048106  having same article number and same order item number. Also Shipping date is "4/26/2018 10:19" , shipping quantity is "2" and Shipping status is "SHIP"  in 9 th row. Also Delivery Date is  "4/26/2018 15:10" delivery quantity is "2" and Delivery Status is "DELIV".  

In my output I should have order number AFR99048106 with Shipping date as 4/26/2018 10:19, shipping quantity as 2 Shipping status as  "SHIP",Delivery Status is "DELIV" in a single row

Capture.PNG

Please help me to solve the issue

Also find the attached workflow created so far. I want to modify the output of "Union" tool in the workflow

If u could help me on this, its highly appreciated.

subin1234
8 - Asteroid

Please find the exported workflow

subin1234
8 - Asteroid

Please find the attached excel file.

Here the order number in the excel file is not  same as the one which is used to explain the requirement. 

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

Attaching a sample workflow.  Hope it helps you to solve your problem. 

Workflow.PNGResults.PNG

Labels