Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Data Analysis and outputting

akash_kumar99
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I am attaching a small sample data set here which has the Name, Sales, Bonus and Nationality.

I wanted to design a workflow that actually outputs the max value in Sales, like which person and nationality got it, the minimum value for the same,

all the column types (not just the max and min but the entire dataset) , columns size, columns width and also which all values are out of range in bonus where the bonus should be less than 900. I am aware we can see most of these by using a browse tool, but what I am looking here is to output all the above. Anyone have good ideas ?

1 REPLY 1
WernerE
8 - Asteroid

Hi @akash_kumar99 

Reading your query, the below attachment should hopefully be able to help you. I included two options for you, one showing only the highest, lowest and out of range and the other option 2 does the same but includes all of the original lines too.

Have a look and let me know if you have any questions. 

Labels