Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Chart

bighead
7 - Meteor

Is there any way to build a chart like this in Designer?

5 REPLIES 5
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Yes, everything is doable in Designer except (I think) the inverted "Tom Jones" part

bighead
7 - Meteor

Ok, Ive been trying and can get everything but that part.

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

You can at least get Tom Jones listed in the table, but otherwise I agree I think that's your limit

One thread I found kind of confirms it: Is it possible to rotate text in my output? Trying... - Alteryx Community

apathetichell
19 - Altair

@alexnajm Not my area of expertise - but I believe you can do this by editing the html/CSS. I can't say either that I've done it - or I would - but it should be possible. I'd imagine that if you send set this up as two tables with tom jones as one one table - union them. summarize them horizontally and get the resulting html - chat gpt can tell you what to edit to rotate tom jones 180 degrees vertically. 

This caused me to watch the video of the Cardigans/Tom Jones cover of "Burning Down the House" - or at least 15 seconds of it.

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@apathetichell I agree, it's not my area of expertise so I don't want to suggest diving into it but theoretically it may possible with some expert HTML - I ain't touching it with a ten-foot pole 😁

Labels