Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Change Format for One Row Only In Table

BrandonS4
8 - Asteroid

I am trying to highlight or bold only one line of data in my table before I render to an excel file.  I have lines of data and I have subtotaled them.  I want the subtotal lines to be bold format.  In my example, I only want the totals row to be bold (the row without an ID).  Can anyone help?

NameID #Amount
ABC1500
ABC2600
ABC31000
ABC 2100

4 REPLIES 4
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @BrandonS4 ,

You can create a row rule in your table tool as image below. 

fmvizcaino_0-1588721368816.png

Example attached.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

BrandonS4
8 - Asteroid

When I do that, I get a parse error.  Since that field is blank, does that mess it up?

It says Unknown Variable "isEmpty"

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @BrandonS4 ,

Would you be able to share a print screen of your rule? Or a sample of your workflow. It shouldn't give you any error due to a blank field.

If you haven't, please look at my example workflow to see if you are writing the expression as it should.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @BrandonS4 ,

As a leader in the Alteryx Community, I have the ability to identify & mark accepted solutions on behalf of community members - and recently did so on this thread. If you have any questions or concerns with the solution(s) I selected please let me know by replying to this post.

As the original author, you also have the ability to mark replies as solutions! Going forward, I’d encourage you to identify the solution or solutions that helped you solve your problem, as it's a big help to other community members. Learn more about Accepted Solutions here.

Thank you!

Labels