Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Cant Access Support to Open a Ticket

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

Help Alteryx!

I can't access Support to open or view a ticket. 

The link just takes me to Mission Control to edit my profile. 

I can see old Support tickets in Notifications, but the links are all 404.

Yes, I have active licenses.

Yes, I can access the license portal. 

Yes, I can access the Community all with my single login (I am posting this).

I can't access Support to open a ticket.  I don't even see where I can do this. Even the link to Support that my Sales POC provided : https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Support/bd-p/SupportPage takes me Mission Control Preference Center.

Mission Control does not even show me assigned to a sales POC, fortunately I have their contact info (and have spoken to them today).

31 REPLIES 31
hellyars
13 - Pulsar

Update:

Resolved Monday 3/25  on Day 25

From what I can observe and have been told...

• Solution was always with Fulfillment, not Support
  • Actual solution takes only took a few minutes to resolve
  • Fulfillment's inability to understand ask and quick to pass the buck to Support on 3/1  sent this down the 25 day rabbit hole
  • Support understood ask, had a plan, but the plan required coordination with Community Support (email) and Fulfillment (email+licenses)
  • Support never had the ability to implement the requested changes
  • Support's ability to coordinate effort complicated by apparent challenges with cross function/team communications
  • More than one delay could have been avoided if this or that team had just referenced Support case # or tried to reach to Support POC or Sales POC (and referenced in each email)
  • Mind blown to find out on ~3/22 that the solution always resided with Fulfillment
  • It took Fulfillment less than 10 minutes on 3/25 to walk me through and verify the changes - highlighting disparity with my 3/1 vs 3/25 experience

Thank Odin for the perseverance of my Support POC

BTW.  This is was not the first time I tried to get the email associated with my license changed.   Now I understand why I gave up on prior attempts when things just seemed to fizzle. 

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks for your patience @hellyars 

I've routed this feedback internally and hopefully the solution helps others who may find themselves in a similar situation. 

Labels