Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Can't access interactive lessons.

fries
7 - Meteor

Everytime  I open the Getting Started: Learning path in the ADAPT program , my page reloads to the community ? I can't  watch the interactive lessons or videos . How do i fix this ? 

9 REPLIES 9
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @fries  try contacting support@alteryx.com, they can help you with this.

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
raghav_poet_writer
7 - Meteor

@fries I'm experiencing the same difficulty. I just emailed support as per Sapna reply. 

fries
7 - Meteor

alright, thanks

fries
7 - Meteor

Yea , i did that too . let me know if you figure that out.

omd
5 - Atom

Exact same thing happens to me. Tried to clean cache, even cookies and session but same behavior after.

ianwi
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @fries @raghav_poet_writer @omd,

If you are experiencing issues, try clearing the cache of your browser or using a different browser to view the content. We recommend Chrome for the best viewing experience. Also ensure that you are not using Ad-Blocker plug-ins or security settings as they can interfere with the interactive lessons and learning paths.

Hope this helps!

fries
7 - Meteor

@raghav_poet_writer  and @omd try using a different browser. I'm able to access the course in Microsoft Edge . 

raghav_poet_writer
7 - Meteor

@fries awesome! yes I tried internet edge today and it worked! Hooray, and now for the real adventure. The adventure of learning, gaining core certification and helping real businesses solve real business problems. 

raghav_poet_writer
7 - Meteor

I did all the recommendations of disabling firewall and clearing cache on chrome and it still does not work. As @fries said it works using internet edge. So for this program internet edge will be the default and go-to browser. 

Labels