Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Bus Route Isochrones

GraemeAtkinson
5 - Atom

Does anyone know if there are Macro's out there for public transport isochrones ?  I've trialled the traveltime one, and it works bery well, but the licence costs are too high for the very occasional use I need of it.  If there's not any other offer in the marketplace, does anyone use their product to provide a pay per use service for this ?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@GraemeAtkinson 
Is this Alteryx related query? 😁

GraemeAtkinson
5 - Atom

Yes, I'm looking for travel time Macro's to use in Alteryx Designer to plot Isochrones

Hollingsworth
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

You may need to provide more information for us to understand your need. It seems like you are asking how far a bus will travel in a certain time.

This may not need sophisticated analysis as these routes are pre-calculated and timed.

Do you have any sample data that may assist us?

John Hollingsworth
Clear Channel Outdoor
AnalyticJack
5 - Atom

Hi Graeme, This might be a little outdated but I thought I would chime in as I've recently joined a company called TravelTime that offers exactly what you are looking for.

You can reach out to us at www.traveltime.com to see the types of Isochrones that we can create - we have an API and set of plugins that enable users to search by minutes rather than miles. We also have a plugin for Alteryx.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Jack

Labels