Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Browse tool record mismatch

Carluccio555
9 - Comet

image.png

Perhaps I don't understand the browse tool, but if there are 2M records and I have no nulls in the Version field, why do the Version field contents add up to 1M records?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I am not able to replicate your issue - it is showing all 2.25M records in my quick example. Can you click on the version column and see what else the Browse tool says?Browse tool record mismatch.PNG

Carluccio555
9 - Comet

image.png

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I am a bit unsure then - I know the Browse tool has a 300MB limit which you are approaching, but you haven't hit it yet: Browse Tool (alteryx.com).

I might reach out to Alteryx Support via Mission Control to see if they have a thought! Maybe it's a bug for example

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@Carluccio555 
Agree with @alexnajm , it is not sure then.

Here is another post, but obviously the record size is much bigger than yours.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/Mismatch-in-summary-data-from-...

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels