Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Batch Macro with two conditions from interface

maygross
8 - Asteroid

I'm pretty new to Alteryx, with only three months of experience. I am looking to create a macro that runs several times for two sets of conditions. The first condition is the Service Revenue Level and the second is the Cycle Code. I hope to post this macro onto the gallery and have the end user select either one or several service revenue levels/cycle codes from interface check lists, and have the whole workflow run through for all choices (ex. level: access, usage and cycle: 1,2,3,4 would produce access/1, access/2, access/3, access/4, usage/1, usage/2, usage/3, usage/4). Within the workflow itself, I have filters attached to the conditions/interface tools, however, I can also filter this through the dynamic input data tool itself if it would work better. Then a summarize, crosstab, dynamic rename, formula, sort and sample that I would like to apply to all the scenarios (I'm assuming this would become the macro). At the end, I would like all the results to union, either one on top of another or have all the results beside one another. Please let me know what my steps are here. 

The top container is my "ready" workflow. The bottom is what I use right now to manually change the filters in the dynamic input tool. 

maygross_0-1680614909295.png

0 REPLIES 0
Labels