Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Attach multiple files to an email

pklinedinst
7 - Meteor

I have a workflow that creates multiple text files depending on the number of records there could be 2 or even up to 5 text files.

I need to be able to attach all of these to an email and send it out to a group of people. They are all saved in the same folder. I have read through all of posts and I can’t find an answer. Is there a way that this can be accomplished?  

5 REPLIES 5
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx
pklinedinst
7 - Meteor

ArtApa This doesn't work for me because 1 week it could be 2 files but the next it could be 5. it varies depending on the number of records. I only want to attach the text files created in the workflow.

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx
pklinedinst
7 - Meteor

I tried this before and I couldn't get it to work for me. After tweaking the workflow I finally got it to work.

Thanks for all your help

jseo50
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, could I know what solution you've reached to solve this problem?

I'm facing the exact same issue where the number of files I need to attach may change based on what's in the data; I'd really like the number of attachments to be dynamically added instead of using a static amount...

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels