Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Applying Borders

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi guys,

This is a kind of weird but I have tried everything I know in applying borders but it doesn't appear to output file. Can someone help me on this? Below shows that only the remark column has border and the rest are none although I have configured the table to apply borders.

apply border.PNG

Configuration

apply border2.PNG

apply border3.PNG

Please advise.

Kamen

5 REPLIES 5
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@KamenRider 
I use the Sample flow of Table tool, and it seems just working fine.

2024-05-24 101635.png2024-05-24 101711.png

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

@Qiu 

Thanks for the response. I followed you configuration in the table however it never show me the table in the excel file. Although using browse tool, there are borders seen.

Using browse tool

browse.PNG

When I open the excel file

browse2.PNG

I can't understand what went wrong. Please advise why I can't put a border in the excel file although I already configured the table tool.

Thanks,

Kamen

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@KamenRider 
If we want the border style in Excel output file, we probaly need the render tool.

0527-KamenRider-A.png0527-KamenRider-B.png

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

HI @Qiu 

Thanks. However I have a different flow of Alteryx tools since I need to create a sheet tab. I am not sure if I can imply your sample workflow. Is there any other way?

qui.PNG

Thanks,

Kamen

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@KamenRider 
Here is a good discuss and I think it suits your issue here. Kindly take a look.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/Generate-multiple-sheets-outpu...

Labels