Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx free trial for educators has expired?

wkeshk
5 - Atom

Hello, 

I am Univesity professor trying to download a free Alteryx copy from Alteryx for Good / Educators using my University email address. I get the message that I "have redeemed this offer before" and that I should check my email inbox for a message that was sent to me. I am not able to find this message, however. Is there a way to redownload free Alteryx? Also, is it limited for a month or can be renewed? 

Thanks for your help. 

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@wkeshk 
Maybe your email account was used for free trail previously?

If you're using Alteryx educational purposes,  a non-trial license through the Alteryx For Good program may be available. 

Try to email to check out and good luck.

alteryxforgood@alteryx.com

And another not so decent way is to switch to a personal email for a 2 weeks trial for your immediate usage.

Appreciate if you could accept this anwser if you fnd it helpful.

wkeshk
5 - Atom

Dear Qiu, 

Thanks for replying to my question. I emailed alteryxforgood@alteryx.com and hopefully, this will work.

Walied 

wkeshk
5 - Atom

Thanks again. I emailed alteryxforgood and they sent me a new code. I was able to download Alteryx. 

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@wkeshk 
Thank you also for the mark. Have a good one!

Labels