Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx core designer certification

Ashfaque_Sayyed
7 - Meteor

Hi Family,

Actually, I am new to Alteryx. can someone confirm if I pass the exam for Alteryx core designer within 1st month of installation of Alteryx, Will I get 3 months free?

Plz, share any content link to prepare for this examination...

Thank you in advance.t

Regards

Ashfaque Sayyed

5 REPLIES 5
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I have not heard of this - can you share where you came across this information?

Everything you'll need to know is in the Exam Prep Guide: Core Certification Exam Prep Guide - Alteryx Community

Ashfaque_Sayyed
7 - Meteor

Someone told me in a telegram group.  hence i am validating here..

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I have not heard of this so unless that person can validate with a link, I don't think this is true.

Ashfaque_Sayyed
7 - Meteor

After 1 month of free subscription can i use my college details for 1 year free ?? when i installed Alteryx i was not aware of it ?? plz answer this last question..

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Theoretically yes, although these are reserved for actual students. If you want to try it is here: SparkED Analytics Education Program - Alteryx

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels