Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Designer Core Badge Issue ?

lokenathm1
6 - Meteoroid

gave all the 4 designer core micro credential exam and my community certification page showing the my Designer Core Certificate is active even though I did not gave 2.5hrs exam but did not received any Credly badge for that

7 REPLIES 7
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I’m confused - what is the question? If you passed the 4 micro certs, that adds up to your Core!

lokenathm1
6 - Meteoroid

the query is if i pass all 4 micro credit designer core certificate will i get the core certificate cause its been 48hrs since i passed all 4 haven't received the core certificate.

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I see the badge on your profile, so you are good there - as for Credly, just give it more time or email the certification team. Apparently there have been issues recently: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/Not-received-certification/m-p...

@AlteryxCertification 

Aksha678
5 - Atom

My designer core badge url is not accepting it saying invalid domain

lokenathm1
6 - Meteoroid

which URL Credly or something else ?

sanketdoijode
5 - Atom

Hi 
Any update on it? Have you received Core Designer Badge from credly? Cause I am also facing similar issue.

lokenathm1
6 - Meteoroid

Received my badge, I would request you to please write a mail to certification@alteryx.com mentioning your user name your exam date, Credly snaps if available, and exam mail.

Labels