Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification

hlannguyen
8 - Asteroid

Hello Professionals,

I'd want to thank all professionals who helped me when I was stuck while studying for Alteryx Designer Core. I'm unsure if the next step is Alteryx Designer Advanced, but I'd like to continue learning more about Alteryx. Any advice and instructions on what sources to learn and practice is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@hlannguyen 

Congratulations for the Core Certificate.

For advanced, I would recommend you go through the interactive lessions again for some small details

and complete the weekly challenges as many as you can, it really helps.

hlannguyen
8 - Asteroid

Hello @Qiu,

Thank you so much for the advice and instructions on the next step of learning. I will review the lessons and weekly challenges.

For Core, I used Getting Started Learning Path and Tool Mastery Index. In the Learning Path lessons, there are Interactive Lessons. May I ask if there are more learning sources (links) for Core Advanced?

Very much appreciate Alteryx Community.

Getting Started Learning Path - Alteryx Community

Tool Mastery Index - Alteryx Community

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@hlannguyen 
That is good to know.

For me, the weekly challenges are realy helpful.

And knowing Batch Macro and Iterative Macro is a must.

And if you feel you are almost ready, just give a try with the Advanced. and you will know how it looks like.

hlannguyen
8 - Asteroid

Thank you @Qiu. Hope you are having a nice weekend.

I'm all ears to learning about Batch Macro and Iterative Macro and trying to figure out where to start with Macros.

Labels